Welcome to ^noviana hanny^'s blog. Enjoy your visit here and please leave your comments after reading.. ^^

recent comment ^^

My beloved Friends ^^

Senin, 23 Mei 2011

stars

I want to spend this night with you to look the sky that full of sparkling stars..
[Tulungagung, Mei 23, 2011, at 6.15 pm]


A lonely star, of the galaxy
Is the feeling I have about myself.
A lonely star, which does shine, till love helps
And when sadness captures, the star feels lonely.
Lonely, so very lonely
Is the way the star feels, even when around other stars
Is the way the loneliness has become.
The star is lonely, without the feeling of love which is pure
Is the way the star feels, which is very lonely.
[Rohit Sapra, November 26, 2009]


"And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers."
(QS. Al Hijr: 16)

2 komentar:

asuransioke mengatakan... [Reply]

waw I like it the ficture about star....that nice post..... vst back for read my troestory and comments I wait u..., pls

Mas Kholiq mengatakan... [Reply]

salam kenal sobat....